Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Marissa - 46 year old BIG naturals latina MILF [MomPov]


Release date: 2/14/2013

I sure love big natural boobs. This latina MILF is stacked to the max. She is originally from Mexico and has a very strong spanish accent. Actually she doesn’t speak english too well, so communication was somewhat limited. Surprisingly she has never heard of the term “titty fuck” before. I can’t believe it but she claims she has never done it before either. I made sure to give her a complete lesson on pleasing my cock with her huge natural tits. I was in big tit heaven. She poured oil all over them and did such a good job I had to really focus hard not to blow my load. She was a very fun woman to work with. She enjoyed herself, she said that she “likes it”, many times in her sexy accent. You guys say you really like the latina MILF’s, so let me know what you think of this one!!


1 comment:

  1. PLEASE POST THE SECOND HALF OF THIS VIDEO! I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete